Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Have a gouda day!

Little did I know this gadget would change my life....or at least make my day (and my soup).


I made Shelly's Broccoli and Cheese soup and it was amazing. http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2009/01/chargers-and-soup-two-gouda-things.html It made me so happy because--for the first time in 2 weeks--I felt like I got to eat something "normal." I would have eaten this pre-surgery. It was that gouda!

Only one more week left of the liquid diet. Now armed with my stick blender, I feel like I can conquer the world!

3 comments:

  1. It's funny how tastes change after surgery. You used to hate cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are following the rules much better than I. I just couldn't make it through another "pourable pureed" day.

    ReplyDelete